My Workers' Compensation Claim was denied what can I do?

Texas Attorney at Law

Call Mr. Roger Davie, if he may be able to advise you on what steps to take to preserve your workers' compensation claim. If Mr. Roger Davie cannot help you he may be able to refer you to someone who can help you.

Roger Davie P.C. El Paso's Board Certified Personal / Work Injury, Wrongful Termination, Workers' Compensation and Employment Lawyer. Free Consultation.